Saturday 20 May 2017 – Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, 6 Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool L1 6BR – 7pm-12.30am
Headline Sponsor – Kingsley Legal Recruitment
SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES
Calling all Goodfellas and My Fair Ladies everywhere from Casablanca to Madagascar to Chicago
– we hope you’re ready for a night of Titanic proportions! [sorry..]
- Arriving at the venue you’ll feel Rich and Famous as you pose for paparazzi on the red-carpet, with prosecco to be served on arrival from 7pm. About Time….
- You’ll be treated to The Sound of Music with live entertainment from singer & DJ!
- Get your Jaws round your three-course meal, seating is promptly at 7.45pm (Some Like It Hot).
- Keep a Memento of your evening with our fabulous Selfie Mirror; update your Social Network with our very own Snapchat Filter; and help yourself to our popcorn machine which we’re sure you’ll Love, Actually.
- Next it’s time to honour The Shining stars among us with the MJLD Star of 2017 Awards
- There will be chances to win amazing prizes in our Charity Raffle (list of prizes below) – including gloves signed by Hollywood Star of Creed and current WBC Cruiserweight Champion Tony Bellew! Closely followed by another chance to win in our Stand-Up Bingo. Good Luck, Chuck…
- Signed Tony Bellew Boxing Gloves
- Signed Everton Football
- £150 60 Hope Street voucher – donated by Law Costings Limited
- £50 Experience Days Ltd voucher
- Afternoon tea for two at Thornton Hall
- £60 voucher for Shiverpool
- 2 x tickets to Royal Court Liverpool
- 4-ball golf round at Childwall Valley Golf Course
- Gin tasting for two at the Underground Gin Society
- Bottle of Champagne – donated by The Chancery
- Tickets for the Invisible Wind Factory
- Make-up donated by Flutter Liverpool
- Voucher for Chamber-36
- Oliver Bonas voucher
- And many more to be announced…
Raffle tickets will be available on the night
- Please remember, the ball is to support the great work that our friends at Crisis UK do for homeless people in our area – so please bring cash and give generously for a good cause!
Then it’s time to be Cast Away into the Dark Knight, for all the Midnight Cowboys and Usual Suspects. Once Departed, you may need a Taxi Driver. We just hope it doesn’t Rain…. Man [once again, really sorry]
Good luck with The Hangover!